Sunday 14 June 2009

But I thought I was the Master of all shorties...

Na mate! Your just a midget...

SO yesterday, I had my first performance in London! It went well.
Good turn out and all! My dancers came hard, and I was happy. My camera battery died so when I get pic of my mates, they'll be here!

Stay tuned for updates for my next shows here
MYSPACE.COM/SHAMZLEROC


Also, the other day I made my way down to Master Shortie's show @ the Indigo 02. It was cool. Im a true supporter of Shortie and his D.I.Y approach. I didn't even know that he signed himself! For an up and coming artist, I think thats some dope ish.

He was cool. I did a quick interview for THE CUT - I'm the Music Editor for that mag... This issue we'll have Tinchy Stryder as our cover star.

Back to the topic. It was a good show.

Erm... Yea fugg it here's some pics.
And look out for the interview in the next issue of The Cut!






GOOD TIMES!

REMEMBER! You can purchase you tees @

WWW.SHAMZLEROC.BIGCARTEL.COM


WWW.SHAMZLEROC.BIGCARTEL.COM


WWW.SHAMZLEROC.BIGCARTEL.COM


WWW.SHAMZLEROC.BIGCARTEL.COM


WWW.SHAMZLEROC.BIGCARTEL.COM


WWW.SHAMZLEROC.BIGCARTEL.COM


SMOOCHES!
SHAMZ X

No comments: