Friday 3 April 2009

Manish ARORA GLORA!!!

Remember that iconic piece M.I.A wore on the night of the Grammys?


Thank Manish Arora!
I think his designs are fire, seriously, aesthetically he leaves nothing to the imagination. He just giveS you everything on a plate. And does a freaking good job at it!


Tell me those shoes dont make you wanna dribble!
A/W 09-10


S/S 09


S/S 09
The ballerina style lace ups. Bad ass!


And yes the bottom part spins.


This one's my favourite. The neck, dope!


P.S I dont know what in world is up with my layout. I tried to jigg it a lil' the other day, to stop the images from cutting off and then a circus broke loose. So I clicked the restart button, like you do when you mess up and it brought it back to this ol' thang. *Sigh* But I'll work with it for the time being.

X

3 comments:

yanmaneee said...

adidas nmd
kobe shoes
christian louboutin outlet
westbrook shoes
kd 11
air max 2019
supreme clothing
golden goose
balenciaga
michael kors outlet

tooshou said...

click this over here now click for info this article top article this contact form look at this website

hathoughsh said...

replica bags chicago Resources i3t50q1w68 replica bags online shopping here u6c97m1v97 best replica designer replica bags philippines wholesale here f0r05r5r13 replica louis vuitton replica bags online shopping india o5i76d7w32