Monday, 14 July 2008

The Durex Dress

That time is upon us again.

As the end of summer term closes, the students rejoice in a place of celebration. The Prom or a School Disco - That's if your 'fortunate' enough.

Now it's been my second prom in my whole lifetime and up until the day before I did not have a dress. So there I was, at my computer screen, I went to Google. 'Prom Dress' I keyed in, in anticipation and clicked 'Images' - for some inspiration. One of the first images was


And if your not a rainbow kind of girl...


Or maybe even...

You'll meat all the cute guys in this one (haha)

Naa bump that.
I'll opt for a shiny shiny one instead.

3 comments:

Godfrey said...

haha bare jokes !! iam loving the meat dress doe

i wonder if theres any guys versions emmm ??

A TRIBE CALLED NEXT said...

Condom dress.....tooooo much!

Lol

Big post

danDan said...

that silver dress is fire.

but i'm in love with the condom dress... mmmmm yeah... it's wicked...