Tuesday, 2 March 2010

A HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLS - look at chu! *updated

new shit.

'HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLS' - DOWNLOAD HERE
How rude of me, let me break it down. Everyone Nose by N*E*R*D is one of my favorite songs, I just love it! Especially the part where Pharell says 'Hundred Dollar Bills, look at you, look at you'. I thought to myself, that would be a dope sample, especially if it went along with the bass rift. I pitched this idea to my producer Jonatron, and he bought me back this.

Crazy stuff.
Love you for this one J!

2010! haha
x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Reads my reviews about male enhancement pills befor your buy male enhancement products that really works and effective to increase your health and better your life. thank you. you can reads this reviews at http://www.male-sexual.com - vimax pills - penis enlargement