Thursday 4 February 2010

That Shamz girl, yea I know her. She gives good press...

Yea.
Thats me. I dunno.
I'm not too sure if some people actually know what I do.

BLAH. I party n shit, go to university, sing. YEA

BUT I'm also the music editor of The Cut We're a publication by 16-21 year olds, funded by Paddington Development Trust. it's dope.
ilove it.


Check the last issue ft Tinchy Stryder.
'Shamz Goes to New York' .


download a pdf of ISSUE 4 here

Recently I had my first go @ stylin' for an artist called Tinie Tempah google him.

The next issue is out Last week in Feb, featuring Tinie Tempah, Jason Derulo, Iyaz, Skerrit Boy and many more.

yea.
It's gonna be a good 'un.
I'll be in there modellin'
haha. yea. 4'11 chicks modellin? haha. you kinky bitch.
you into fetishes like that?

Well damn.
haha. I JOKE I JOKE
i kid

OK.

We'll speak soon. I got flicks to show you all of my CRAZY weekend.
mwah xx

No comments: