Friday 20 February 2009

Madness to magnet keeps attracting me!

Firstly I would like to say, I have had the most crazy fortnight!
I had my first fashion show yesterday, which was a SUCCESS! ROLL ON FASHION WEEK! LOVE YA BONNIE AND ALL MY MODEL GIRLS! YOU LOT ARE FREAKING GREAT!

Recap...

So by now you've all heard about the big altercation between Chris Brown and Rihanna. And last night pictures of her injuries surfaced on TMZ.

I really dont want to pass judgement on the whole situation as NO ONE knows all the facts. But still when it comes down to it, right is right and wrong is wrong. I'm a Chris Brown fan, and support him and his music. His personal life has NOTHING to do with me. NOTHING! All I can say is he is a fantastic musician and I believe he's an icon in the making. I wish him the best!!

As for the picture of Rihanna, her injuries are evident, to say they look bad is an understatement. Although I think the website that leaked them and the person(s) who obivously sold them to the website is a trashy, digusting armadillo. How dare they do that?! Especially since the police team have said they have had no contact with ANY press regarding the Rihanna images. Thats low!!!!

MOVING ONNN!
Coz day and night! Madness to magnet keeps attracting me me!!!
The Kid Cudi video is here. Isnt he beautiful!

No comments: