Friday 7 November 2008

Dizzee Rascal on Newsnight

Now, I'm not really a fan of Newsnight, nor a frequent watcher but I found this interview rather insightful.



I believe Dizzee was speaking the truth, his points were accurate. Maybe I'm being a bit touchy but would it be fair to say that the interviewer was viewing Dizzee's views as comical rather than taking his words into account? He repeatedly asked Dizzee for his opinion although were his queries genuine or was he simply trying to build the entertainment factor for the interview. I could also take a probe at the producers. The alternate shots between Dizzee and the black Lady MP (or whoever she is, I'm not going to front like I know of her existence). Was it simply the way the interview turned out or do you think it was to show some form of a contrast? Perhaps to project light on Dizzee and todays youth culture that listen to 'hip hop'? N I swear the guy said something about Black people in politics and said there's been 'two of you in there now' or some shit?

Hrmm I dont know


Either way you want to view it.
FUCK IT! DIZZEE RASCAL FOR M.P


N YESSSSSSSSSSS BARACK OBAMA WON!!!

x

No comments: